April 19, 2021
COVID-19 guidelines and precautions regarding training and your stay in the skating hall will be updated here.
As of May 6:
- Classes for participants 18 y.o and older are expected to start.
As of April 19:
- Public gathering is limited to 25 participants younger than 18 y.o. (including coaches) for indoors activities.
- Public gathering is limited to 50 participants (including coaches) for outdoor activities.
- Participants older than 12 y.o are required to wear a face mask during the stay in the skating hall, except when taking part in sports activities.
- Parents with younger children in need of assistance, may help the children lacing skates and prepare for the skating session in the entrance and then immediately leave the skating hall. Please, take on and off skates outside if the weather allows. Don’t forget to use blade guards. Club representatives will bring the children to and from the ice rink.
- Parents are not allowed to enter or stay in the skating hall. There will be no exception to the rule.
- Only participants taking part in sports activitites are allowed in the skating hall.
- Trial lessons are cancelled until mid August.
- Members who would like to reach out to club representatives are kindly asked to send an email to email@example.com. E.g. concerning change of skates, sharpening of blades and visiting our shop.
We would also like to draw your attention to some of the most important guidelines:
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitiser (also on arrival in the skating hall).
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow (please, wash gloves and training shirt after each use).
- Keep your distance and ask others to be considerate.
- To avoid larger assembly in changing rooms, we kindly ask you to change clothes at home if possible.
- Warm up outside the hall unless it is raining.
- We use multiple access points to the ice to avoid queuing and larger assembly.
- Stay at home if you are feeling ill.
Skating school: access to the skating hall and ice rink
- Skating school is divided into four teams. Each team is allocated a separate part of the ice rink.
- Yellow and green team have classes on Wednesdays at 17.10-18.10 (final 15 min free time) and get access to the skating hall through the main entrance and to the ice rink via the player box. Please, take on and off skates in the foyer.
- Red and blue team have class on Wednesdays at 17.10-18.10 (final 15 min free time) and get access to the skating hall through the door towards Royal Arena and to the ice rink via the door next to the small ice rink. Please, take on and off skates in the corridor and at the benches next to the small ice rink.
- All teams leave the ice in the opposite direction.
- It's not permitted to cross the demarcation between the two separate parts of the ice rink or to use another entrance/exit than allocated.
All other classes: access to the skating hall and ice rink
All other classes get access to the skating hall through the main entrance and to the ice rink via the playerbox. Please, take on and off skates in the foyer. Dressing rooms may be used. You leave the ice through the gate towards the dressing rooms.