Aug 9, 2021
COVID-19 guidelines and precautions regarding training and your stay in the skating hall will be updated here.
As of June 11:
- Public gathering is limited to 250 participants (including coaches and parents/visitors) for indoors activities and 500 participants for outdoor activities.
We would also like to draw your attention to some of the most important guidelines:
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitiser (also on arrival in the skating hall).
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow (please, wash gloves and training shirt after each use).
- Keep your distance and ask others to be considerate.
- To avoid larger assembly in changing rooms, we kindly ask you to change clothes at home if possible.
- Warm up outside the hall unless it is raining.
- Stay at home if you are feeling ill.