September 21, 2020
COVID-19 guidelines and precautions regarding training and your stay in the skating hall will be updated here.
We would like to draw your attention to some of the most important:
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitiser (also on arrival in the skating hall).
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow (please, wash gloves and training shirt after each use).
- Keep your distance and ask others to be considerate.
- To avoid larger assembly in changing rooms, we kindly ask you to change clothes at home if possible.
- Warm up outside the hall unless it is raining.
- We use multiple access points to the ice to avoid queuing and larger assembly - through the gate at the grandstand and via the player boxes on the opposite side of the ice rink.
- Parents may stay and wait for children participating in training, but we ask you to limit the time spent in the hall.
- Stay at home if you are feeling ill.
Skating school: access to the skating hall and ice rink
- Skating school will be divided into teams. Each team has differentiated training hours and is allocated a separate part of the ice rink, which may contain max 50 skaters.
- Yellow and green team have class on Wednesdays at 17.10-17.55 and get access to the skating hall through the main entrance and to the ice rink via the player box. Please, take on and off skates in the foyer.
- Red and blue team have class on Wednesdays at 17.25-18.10 gets access to the skating hall through the door towards Royal Arena and to the ice rink via the door next to the small ice rink. Please, take on and off skates in the corridor and at the benches next to the small ice rink.
- All teams leave the ice in the opposite direction.
- It strictly forbidden to cross the demarcation between the two separate parts of the ice rink or to use another entrance/exit than allocated.
All other classes: access to the skating hall and ice rink
All other classes get access to the skating hall through the main entrance and to the ice rink via the playerbox. Please, take on and off skates in the foyer. Dressing rooms may be used but please note, that each room may accomodate max 12 persons. You leave the ice through the gate towards the dressing rooms.
Each location in the skating hall may accomodate a maximum of the following number of people:
- Ice rink (large): 50 (divided into two separate zones 50+50)
- Ice rink (small): 45
- Grand stand: 50
- Entrance: 43
- Multi purpose room (next to the entrance): 37
- Kitchen: 9
- Club lounge: 24
- Club office: 7
- Dance room: 11
- Fitness room: 12
- Dressing room 1-4: 12 in each