- Please note, you may only participate in trial lessons after confirmation.
- Unfortunately all classes are fully booked. Please, submit the form and we will put you on the waiting list and reach out to you when there are free places.
You get two trial lessons free of charge and no commitments. We will prepare the skates for you and allocate time for questions and try on skates.
"Skøjteskolen" (Skating school) is dedicated children (3-12 year old), "Teens" is for teenagers between 13 and 17, while "Voksen holdet" (Adults) is for youth and adults (18+ year old).
Schedule for trial lessons:
- Skating school: Wednesdays at 17.10-17.55 and Saturdays at 16-16.45
- Teens: Wednesdays at 19.15-20.00 and Sundays at 19.00-19.45
- Adults: Mondays at 20.30-21.15 and Wednesdays at 19.15-20.00
Participants in Skating school trial lessons are kindly asked to meet next to the small ice rink. We bring skates. Participants in all other classes are asked to meet on 1st floor in our club office.
Please, arrive no later than 20 min before the lesson starts.
Unfortunately all classes are fully booked. Please, submit the form and we will put you on the waiting list and reach out to you when there are free places.
Please, submit name, age, shoe size and class.